) 2022년 07월 14일 -- Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced it is driving the “Partnering for Sustainability Initiative” by empowering partners to look towards supporting and growing with Schneider Electric’s partner ecosystem. Recognizing the critical role its partners play in delivering a more resilient, sustainable electric world, the new program is designed to better equip partners to understand and meet the goals of their customers. It includes comprehensive education and training, a simplified product portfolio, an open and collaborative support ecosystem, and digital knowledge and expertise. Complementing this vision are new products in its TansferPacT, PowerPacT, and TeSys Giga ranges.
Recent research from IDC revealed that only 7 percent of companies are delivering on their sustainability plans, and over 40 percent of customers look to their partners for strategic support to achieve their environmental goals. There is a clear commercial opportunity for partners to grow their businesses with sustainable, resilient solutions and help accelerate and scale the path to net zero in the process.
As part of the Partnerships of the Future program, Partnering for Sustainability is a continuation of Schneider Electric’s vision to leverage its extensive ecosystem to empower partners to move towards a more sustainable future. It provides four easy steps for partners to follow to future proof their businesses for life by becoming more sustainable in their practices and supporting their customers on the path to net zero.
1. Electrify operations and modernize clients’ operations with clean electrification and digitalization, future-ready products, and hybrid electrical systems that are high-performing, reliable, and simple-to-use.
2. Reduce energy use and carbon footprint by maximizing energy efficiency through smart, digital, connected products and software that enables monitoring, maintenance, and optimization of operations.
3. Replace energy resources within the entire product lifecycle and ensure optimal use of resources.
· Eliminating over 7M polystyrene blisters and foam parts in favor of sustainable and recycled packaging to reduce environmental footprint across over 14 plants globally.
· 75% of Green Premium Products across offering promise superior environmental performance
4. Engage the value chain to optimize operations, increase the resilience of supply, minimize the footprint
· Software design to build aimed at reducing waste within the entire product lifecycle to ensure optimal use of resources.
· Embracing circularity through Circular Certified Products to reduce waste within the entire product lifecycle and ensure optimal use of resources, helping customers drive business continuity and green revenue.
Partnering for Sustainability: simplified, open, and digital solutions
As part of the Partnership for Sustainability program, Schneider is also launching its next-generation products in its popular TransferPacT, PowerPacT, and TeSys ranges. Designed to deliver safety, reliability, and connectivity solutions for critical industry segments, buildings, and infrastructure
· PowerPacT Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) offers an improved circuit breaker solution for the future by enabling customers the ability to increase operational efficiency and unrivaled reliability.
· The iconic TeSys New Generation has been reimagined with the latest smart digital innovations to deliver a simpler, more sustainable, safe, and secure customer experience for panel builders, consulting engineers, system integrators, facility managers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) further building on proven reliability and high electrical durability.
· TransferPacT Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment (ATSE) - a range of high-speed, compact, modular intelligent automatic transfer switches - continues commitment by helping industry professionals maximize uptime, enhancing safety, reliability, and connectivity, while maintaining sustainability through IoT-enabled solutions and flexible design.
“If we are to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees, we need to accelerate the path to net zero. At Schneider Electric, we have the technology, solutions, and know-how to help decarbonize our economies. Our partners have a critical role to play to scale action and deliver on customers’ decarbonization journeys” said Rohan Kelkar, Executive Vice-President of Power Products at Schneider Electric. “With our new Partnerships for Sustainability initiative, we hope to equip partners with the skills and technology to capitalize on the business opportunity and accelerate a sustainable future.”